Saturday, September 8, 2007

First Post

A friend, Deanna, suggested in another blog (Fransen Follies) that I should start a blog as well. Thought it might be fun since I am a lover of language and love a good story.

So, what will I write about? Probably mostly my two boys, Matt who is approaching 17 very quickly, and Andrew who just turned 12. They should provide some decent entertainment and I can share some embarassing stuff on them as well - like the fact that Matt thinks Asian people come from Europe! Yes, he's been in school since 1994, however it is public school so maybe there is something to be said for private school. Oh wait, it has nothing to do with school, I forgot to mention he is blonde - deep to the roots.

I'll also have to write about the folks I work with - this for stress relief. It's obvious to me that God exists and was obviously the intelligent design behind the creation of the human body. See, only a creator with His wisdom would know to design the body so that breathing was involuntary - I know too many people who would be dead if they had to think for themselves and remember to breathe.

Of course I'll relay information on my church, The Journey Church in Buford, Georgia, and other friends and family. You'll need to understand I am often sarcastic but never intend to offend - I just like to laugh.

So, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm SO glad that you didn't wait until I had a girl...Cause we may never hear from Lori again! Looking forward to feeding my blog addiction even more with your site!