Sunday, November 11, 2007

God Answers Prayers

Remember my post about being Broken Hearted? Well, I received an email apology from the person but it was half-hearted to say the least and not a true apology it was a "sorry if you misunderstood" instead of a "sorry for what I said".

I had talked to my pastor about the incident and he prayed for me and it was during that prayer I turned it over to God and decided not to respond or retaliate in any way.

Today I received this email from him:

"Board
After much consideration.. and for a variety of reasons.. I will NOT be the president next season. I think it is best of the program overall that we seek another person to fill this role. I appreciate all the support the parents, those few, who have stepped up this season and given their hearts and blood sweat and tears to this program.

Thanks for all your help."

I didn't pray for this man to resign, but I believe it is the right thing for him to do. I love it when I get to see God work and wish I paid attention to Him more. It sure would make life easier!

Thanks to those of you who prayed for me.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

LOOOOOOO-RIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Time for another post. Where'd you go?