Thursday, December 6, 2007

For Deanna

I've often wondered what it would be like to be famous. I'd like to know the rush of excitement to have cameras shoved in my face everytime I step outside. I'd love to be rumored to be dating George Clooney, or the woman who is stealing Brad from Angelina. And wouldn't it be great to have people seek you out to hear what you have to say?

So far, I'm not famous, hate having my picture made (the camera does add 10 pounds), and I'm not dating anyone. But I do have one thing going for me, and one fan too - Deanna. She actually encourages me to blog. Clearly she's tired of reading "Hop on Pop", "Horton Hears a Who", and "Red Fish, Blue Fish". Ironically her blog is titled "Always Read the Manual".

Since she is the only one reading my blog, or at least commenting, I'll dedicate the month of December to Deanna. I'm no Dr. Suess but I can make a rhyme or two and instead of 12 days of Christmas, I promise 12 days of blogging. So check back tomorrow for the "official" start of 12 Days of Blogging.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Yay!! I can't wait I can't wait!

I know...I have an addiction. But as I tell Jason, it could be worse - I could be buying shoes or diamonds. Blogging is, for the most part, free. :-)