Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On the 5th Day of Blogging

It's already day five,
But no golden rings here.
If I can't shop real soon,
There'll be no presents I fear.

So it's off to the mall,
I went in a hurry.
I needed some gifts,
There was no time to worry.

The parking was full,
That was no real surprise.
I could not let this problem,
Be the presents demise.

So I stalk those who are leaving,
As I troll through the lot,
And of course some old geezer,
Gets my front row spot.

Fine, I'll wait 'til tomorrow,
To return to this place.
And in between shopping,
I'll blog without haste.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Seriously? You went to the mall? You are braver than I thought. I think I'm just going to do New Year's gifts... To heck with getting gifts in time for Christmas. I gave up in October. :-)

Anonymous said...

Uh, I would have left the mall too! Drat that old geezer! I have really been enjoying your hidden poetry tallent!