Wednesday, December 12, 2007

On the 6th Day of Blogging

Today is day six,
We've made it halfway.
I think I can make it,
Join me as I pray.

Today was a shock,
but a joy none the less,
My friend Kim has relieved
Some of my holiday stress.

She called and she offered,
Two TVs they had.
And if I'd take them for free,
She'd be oh so glad.

So Matt got the big one,
A twenty-seven inch screen.
But Andrew's twenty inch,
Is also a dream.

Now if only they'd clean,
Their rooms - what a mess!
We'd be done shopping and cleaning,
I wouldn't have to obsess.

So to Kim I must say,
Thanks - YOU MADE MY DAY!
And that's two less things
Santa will have on his sleigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I'm glad we could help out and am even happier that the boys like them. If you figure out a way to get them to clean their rooms, can you come do it at my house too?!

Deanna said...

Ooh, me too me too. (on the cleaning thing...) I'm guessing I have a few years before the boy will clean his own room. Elias already cleans his... :-)