Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bracketology

That's what ESPN calls the March Madness NCAA Basketball Tournament. The boys and I are doing a Fantasy bracket via Yahoo! We've each picked winners in all of the games and when it's all said and done the one with the most points wins. What does the winner get? Well, if Andrew wins I owe him $5 and Matt has to take out the trash 5 times for him. If Matt wins I owe him $5 and Andrew has to do the dishes 5 times. And if I win...I get a 10-minute massage from Andrew and $5 from Matt. Anyway it ends I'm a winner...either I get a massage and money, or I get to watch one child appreciate the chore of the other. And the best part - we are all doing something together. I love college hoops!

1 comment:

~Kim~ said...

You certainly came out ahead didn't you? You go girl! Enjoy your winnings!