Sunday, April 13, 2008

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

Remember this post Bracketology...Well, in case you haven't heard, Memphis and Kansas played in the final game of the NCAA Championship. Matt and Andrew had both picked North Carolina and UCLA in the final game...I picked Memphis and Kansas. So before the game even began I had won! Yes, I was the victor in college basketball bracketology against the two self-proclaimed greatest statisticians and basketball historians of this era. (Stealing a line from Deanna's Blog) The heaven's shone, the angels sang and little bunnies nibbled on clover. (That still makes me laugh when I envision the bunnies.) Anyway, I WON! Me, the mom who didn't know anything and was sooooo stupid for picking Memphis and Kansas. Well, I won with 115 points, Andrew was second with 84 and Matt was last with 83. It didn't even matter that the one I picked to win - Memphis, didn't because I already had enough points from the final two I picked. Ahhh, victory really does taste sweet, as did the massage I got from Andrew. Still waiting to collect my $5 from Matt. If he doesn't get a job and cough it up soon I'm going to have to get Guido after him. I'm so ready for Fantasy Baseball season!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Dang! Just realized the comment I left a few days ago didn't get saved. I'm sure it was incredibly clever and hysterical...

Yay for massages, bunnies eating clover, and $5!!

~Kim~ said...

Chalk one up for Mom's!!! You go girl!!! Hey, I just gave Matt a check so now you can collet on that too!!! YAY for you!