Wednesday, October 24, 2007

8 Random Cooking Things

Ok, so Lara tagged me in her blog to name 8 random cooking things so here you go, feel free to laugh out loud if you actually know me:

1. I love to cook with Pampered Chef products I bought when Lara was in town and my consultant. Haven't bought a thing since she moved to Minnesota.

2. My buddy Anne-Marie gave me the most awesome bamboo cutting board for my 40th (ahem!) birthday this year - love it!

3. My oldest son loves for me to make baked ziti or broccoli macaroni and cheese from scratch so I do that for him occasionally.

4. My youngest son loves my spaghetti and chili which are both from cans and jars. Nothing from scratch just heat, mix and eat.

5. Our favorite thing to cook as a family is tacos, although we usually get Matt to do this.

6. I love Tastefully Simple products - especially the beer bread and key lime cheese ball, these should be outlawed.

7. I shop at Kroger every other Tuesday for two weeks at a time. It's like a ritual and I hardly ever shop anywhere else unless I want something fresh or run out before the two week time period.

8. I miss my friend Lara and her YUMMY peanut butter cookies.

Lara tagged Deanna and Melena already so I have no one left to tag. Oh well, hope this wasn't too boring.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Ooooh, would you share your baked ziti recipe? That's my favorite at Olive Garden, but I've never tried to make it...