Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm so NOT a morning person!

Today I had an upgrade on a system that started at 6:00 a.m. So I woke up at 4:30 and got to work by 5:30 a.m. The only good thing about being up that early was the reduction in traffic, but sadly no drive-thru was open before 6:00 a.m. for some much needed caffeine.

The upgrade was okay, although it took a while and I still have some after effects. All I want now is sleep people, so stop calling me! I promise if I can sleep then by tonight, when the vampires are out I'll be in a much better mood.

Seriously, all you morning people, raise your hand...it will make it easier for me to find and shoot you.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Must...find...Lori's...number...

Heh heh.

I'm not a morning person, or a night person. Or an afternoon person. There's a spot at about 11:30-noon that I'm ok. Try to get me then.