Tuesday, January 15, 2008

After The Show...

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since we became Rock Stars and I became the latest American Idol. Tonight the search for the next American Idol (on Fox) begins but I'm confident none will be as good as me. I mean I now have platinum on all 40 songs I have recorded...the only other thing I can with this game now is make them all Diamond Records by achieving a perfect score on each one. I already have 5 Diamond Albums so probably by the next post I will have completely finished. Ha!

Anyway, we've also mastered the Rock Band and I've even found myself in a "Bass Groove" while strumming along. Andrew blew us away with a 706 note streak - yes he hit 706 notes in a row on the drums. It was amazing and he was sweating like a, well like a drummer.

I went to the Game Stop tonight looking for some more games with songs I can sing but they didn't have anything new...sigh...guess I'll have to watch TV.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wow. You're going to have to post a YouTube video or something.

I hear American Idol upstairs on our tv...hope the Tivo is purring.